Friday, June 4, 2010

Have a great weekend!

Hey everyone,

I've been getting a lot of great responses and feedback from everyone and it's really making me happy that I started this blog. I just wanted to thank you all for reading and supporting my journey. Please pass the link onto your poor friends (unless they're too poor to have the interweb) and people that you know that are in a crunch.

A friend of mine was telling me last night that the minimums for credit card payments is going up in Canada (from $10 to $100 in some cases) which could pose a lot of problems for those already having a tough time paying their minimums. Over the weekend I'm going to look into this and see if I can find any additional info for you all.

Until next week! Have a great weekend.

Kristy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy!

I was sitting on the couch with Beauté reading the paper and I came upon those flyers in the paper with this web site address in one of them: http://pgeverydaysolutions.ca/

It's the company Procter & Gamble; they make and distribute a shit load of "essential" product. Because we all have to buy toilett paper, tampons (well not me, but girls do!), cleaning products, etc. and they're not fun to buy! But at least, if you get get a coupon for it; it's a little more fun to save money on the essentials...

Just thought I'd share that with you as a money saving solution (and I'm sure you can find a coupon web site for many differents products people in general would need/use if you do a little digging on the web)!

VoilĂ !
Flefle